Monday, February 20, 2012

More adventures

Riding a bike on a gravel road while trying to take a picture of yourself is not so smart.

Travis, Sarita, and I in the mongrove trees.

Paradise

Dala Dala

Sunset in paradise

4 comments:

  1. Wow live the expressions!!! You would try to tak a pic while riding on gravel! Come on, you are a doctor; did you even think about the time it would take to tweese the gravel out of your face!!! Love you! and love the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are relaxing, exploring, and in general just enjoying a different environment! Orrr, Maybe you are just trying to make all of us envious. However, riding a bike on a gravel road is not something I am envious of. Now the day at the beach, I can be envious of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! So good to see you Heidi! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete